- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I needed body work done on my pickup truck. I spoke with Mr. Ward regarding estimates. Their prices were very fair, and I authorized the work. My particular repairs required paint work; body work; and some mechanical work. The finished product was excellent! Additionally, both Mr. Ward and Mya (from the office) kept in touch with me throughout the process, with updates and answers to my questions. They were both so friendly, quick, and competent! I will definitely be back should I need auto body repair, and I would happily recommend their shop to anyone!
I've visited this business several times for regular maintenance and repair. The service has always been fantastic. The wonderful woman in the office is friendly, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. The mechanics are thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and straight forward without trying to up-sell you at every turn. This is the type of garage I grew up around. The money seems to go toward hiring highly qualified people, and not toward making the garage look trendy or sporty. If my mom lived in this area, Auto Performance Center is where her car would go. I can't give any higher praise than that.
Best Auto Repair
Garner, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina